Automated transformation manufacturers share common faults and solutions for robots. Let's get together:
Don't panic when the robot is in trouble during work, if the problem is not caused by the controller The cause of the problem is definitely damage to the machine parts. In order to deal with problems in a simple way, we should analyze the problems. And the need to find out which part caused the problem. Please follow the process below for a brief review and maintenance:
Step 1: Which axis presents the problem?
First, see which axis is causing the problem. If it is difficult to detect the problem, check whether there are any abnormalities in the machine that may be presented below.
1 Is there a part to announce noise?
2 Are there parts overheated?
3 Is there a loose part or recoil?
Step 2: Which part is damaged?
If an abnormal axis is detected, which part is caused problem. There are many different reasons for the same phenomenon.
1) Overload - the phenomenon occurs when the load exceeds the extra motor load. Specifically, it is a thermal relay that triggers a coil protector.
2) There is noise during operation - the phenomenon is during operation Presenting an oscillation.
3) Shaking during abort - the phenomenon occurs when the robot is aborted swing.
4) Irregular embarrassment - the phenomenon is when the robot does not move There are scattered flaws.
Step 3: Handling parts that are faulty to find faulty parts After that, the relevant repair process is carried out based on the “Diagnosis and Resolution of the Major Components and Conditions”.
The primary component is diagnosed and resolved
The primary components of industrial robots include reduction gears, brakes, motors, encoders, etc., at zero In the case of the component, the reduction gear is often used as the fault, followed by the brake device, the motor and the encoder.
When the reduction gear is damaged, it will oscillate or declare abnormal movements . In this case, it can cause overload and abnormal deviations to disrupt normal operation. Sometimes it can cause overheating. The robot may not be able to move at all or may exhibit azimuth offset faults. These causes may be caused by damage to the reduction gear spindle (S, H, V) or the wrist shaft (R2, B, R1). How to diagnose whether the spindle or the wrist shaft is damaged?
A few steps to make a careful diagnosis:
(1) When the robot is working, check the reduction gear for sensation, abnormal movement or overheating. phenomenon.
(2) Check the reduction gear for looseness and wear. Move the brake release switch of the S-axis to the [ON] orientation, swing the first arm in the direction of the front and rear, and then check by hand to see if it is abnormal.
(3) Check if the peripheral device has been abnormal before the abnormality occurs Connect with the robot. (The damage of the reduction gear may be formed by the connection.)
( 4) Shake the end actuators back and forth (such as welding torches and hand tools, etc.) to see if the reduction gear is loose.
(5) Close the motor, open the brake release switch, check if The shaft can be rotated by hand. If it can't be explained, the speed of the reduction gear is not good enough.
(6) Check if the peripheral device has been abnormal before the abnormality occurs Connect with the robot. (The damage of the reduction gear may be formed by the connection.)
After the diagnosis is confirmed, it can be confirmed whether the spindle or the wrist shaft is damaged. After confirming the damage orientation, the corresponding solution is made for it. If the main shaft needs to replace the reduction gear, the crane is required to lift and suspend the robot arm. In addition to replacing the reduction gear, the wrist shaft can replace the entire mechanical wrist part, which is a quick and reliable solution in replacing the mechanical wrist part of the whole machine, because it replaces the time required for the reduction gear and some necessary equipment. If you have any difficulties, please consult our service department.
Previous: No Information
- Analysis of the composition and classification of robot loading and unloading system
- Analysis of the advantages of robot loading and unloading
- What are the special advantages of robot deburring?
- Deburring robot manufacturers share: remove the appearance of surface parts glitch
- Robot deburring machine purchase instructions
- Discussion on the advantages of robotic automated production lines
- Scope analysis of robot polishing and polishing
- Analysis of the reasons for using robot polishing
- Diagnostic technology for robotic automation equipment system