Telm Smart Equipment (Changzhou) Co., Ltd.
1. Mechanical Design
1.Responsible for R&D and design of non-standard automation equipment, fixture design;
2. 3D and 2D assembly drawings and parts drawings;
3. Guide the equipment assembly personnel to assemble and debug;
4, optimize and upgrade existing equipment;
1. Mechanical design and automation related majors, more than 3 years experience in non-standard automation equipment development
2, skilled in the application of mechanical design such as AutoCAD, UG or Solidworks Class 2D, 3D software;
3. Familiar with R&D design process of non-standard automation equipment, familiar with machining process;
4. Have good professional ethics and professionalism. Be able to keep company secrets;
5, be brave in pioneering, have good teamwork ability and overcome difficulties;
6, love and dedication, communication and expression skills, professional The foundation is solid, self-study and strong in hands-on ability.
Second, Electrical Engineer
1, Industrial Robot Electrical Schematic Design, Electrical Process Figure design;
2, industrial robot debugging, parameter configuration, performance testing;
3, robot integrated application equipment electrical design, PLC, touch screen programming, equipment debugging.
1, Mechanical, Electrical, Automation or related majors, more than 3 years working experience in electrical engineering in automation industry;
2 Master EPLAN electrical design software, familiar with mainstream brand PLC, drive, motor, and various electrical components;
3, have great interest and enthusiasm for the robot industry, and are willing to work on the development of robotics ;
4, have a strong desire to learn and self-learning, have a good teamwork ability, strong sense of responsibility, and careful.
Contact: Mr. Xue